Kai-Lukas Barlow writes,’My parents built this house with Kimball Stark � their names were Robert and Margaret (Maggie) Hufner, both deceased. They divorced in 1973 and the house was sold later that year.’.The wood-clad home that Kimball designed for the Hufners sits on a perch high above the street. A ‘skywalk’extending to the east from the upper level affords dramatic views of the L.A. downtown skyline.Silver Lake News subcriber Jen Schneider writes, ‘In the 1970’s, I lived in an apartment building on Avenal Street in Silver Lake. Kimball Stark also lived in the building; he was an architect and one of my neighbors.’. The Huffner House is located at 3075 Landa Street in the Moreno Highlands of Silver Lake.
- Luis López for California State Assembly 51st District
- 1850 Lucile Avenue, Gustavo Gubel 2017
- Johnson-Sineath House, Stephen Alan Siskind 1959
- Frank Alderman Garbutt & the Mansion on Hathaway Hill
- Cal State LA faculty member from Silver Lake collaborates with national team to prevent sexual harassment
- 9:30 am – 5:30 pm, November 17, 2017 – The Silver Lake Branch Library Big November Book Sale!!!
- 9:30 am – 4:30 pm, November 18, 2017 – The Silver Lake Branch Library Big November Book Sale!!!
"Who's Who" 1928 1938 1939 1940 1951 1957 1959 1960 1983 2006 Architect Architects Barbara Bestor Barton Choy Craftsman Dion Neutra Gregory Ain Gustavo Gubel Harwell Hamilton Harris Leonardo Chalupowicz Los Angeles Historic-Cultural Monument Mack Sennett Michael Locke Moreno Highlands Primrose Hill R.M. Schindler Raphael Soriano Richard Neutra Rudolph Schindler Silver Lake Silver Lake Architecture Silver Lake Chronicles: Exploring an Urban Oasis in Los Angeles Silver Lake History Silver Lake Modern Silver Lake Neighborhood Council Southern California Institute of Architecture Spanish Colonial Revival Stephen Alan Siskind Streamline Moderne The Silver Lake News Treasures of Los Angeles Architecture University of Southern California Who's Who in Silver Lake William Kesling