Another striking home in one of Silver Lake’s best neighborhoods, the Moreno Highlands, the architect built this lovely home for his family in 1977. The 3- bedroom, 2- bath residence in 2345 sq.ft. was most recently (September 2014) available for sale for $1,250,000 and described in the listing as “gorgeous views from every room in the split level home designed by architect Peter Wurzburger. An office and den add additional value. The home offers a private, handsome master suite, one bedroom on the main floor, direct entrance garage. A great home for entertaining. Located in the much sought-after Ivanhoe School District”. The Wurzburger Residence is located at 2223 Micheltorena Street.
- 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm, July 18, 2017 – Silver Lake Library Presents – Mediation Workshop
- 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm, July 20, 2017 – Silver Lake Library Presents – Introduction to Digital Photography
- 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm, July 25, 2017 – Silver Lake Bohemia: A History; Book Talk at Griffith Park Adult Community Club
- 7:00 pm – 7:30 pm, July 25, 2017 – Silver Lake Library Presents – Piano Concert with the Andree-Ann Ensemble
- 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm, July 27, 2017 – Silver Lake History Explored: Book Talk at Whittier Public Library
"Who's Who" 1928 1936 1938 1939 1940 1951 1957 1959 1960 1983 2006 Architect Architects Barbara Bestor Barton Choy Craftsman Dion Neutra Gregory Ain Gustavo Gubel Harwell Hamilton Harris John Sofio Leonardo Chalupowicz Los Angeles Historic-Cultural Monument Mack Sennett Michael Locke Moreno Highlands Primrose Hill R.M. Schindler Raphael Soriano Richard Neutra Roscoe Arbuckle Rudolph Schindler Silver Lake Silver Lake Chronicles: Exploring an Urban Oasis in Los Angeles Silver Lake History Silver Lake Neighborhood Council Southern California Institute of Architecture Spanish Colonial Revival Streamline Moderne The Silver Lake News Treasures of Los Angeles Architecture University of Southern California Who's Who in Silver Lake William Kesling