Architect Gustavo Gubel designed the house in 1995; it was his first project. It is currently (May 2013) on the market listed for sale for $925K. The listing is described as ‘Gated Hilltop Oasis. Breaking barriers between private and public spaces. Gorgeous RENO: newer high-end walnut floors throughout. Custom privacy fencing and redwood gates. Re-designed rear yard; dark cement pavers, thyme ground covering, outdoor spa, fire pit and pergola to dine or relax. Custom awnings. Chef’s kitchen. Vaulted beamed ceilings, skylights. Private Master Suite; Luxurious bathroom; Steam Shower, Roman Spa tub, Dual sinks. Great indoor/outdoor flow: entertainer’s deck with views of Sunset Junction and Silver Lake Hills. Property comes with approved/permitted plans for a 3-car garage with a 800 sq ft living space above’.
- Luis López for California State Assembly 51st District
- 1850 Lucile Avenue, Gustavo Gubel 2017
- Johnson-Sineath House, Stephen Alan Siskind 1959
- Frank Alderman Garbutt & the Mansion on Hathaway Hill
- Cal State LA faculty member from Silver Lake collaborates with national team to prevent sexual harassment
- 9:30 am – 5:30 pm, November 17, 2017 – The Silver Lake Branch Library Big November Book Sale!!!
- 9:30 am – 4:30 pm, November 18, 2017 – The Silver Lake Branch Library Big November Book Sale!!!
"Who's Who" 1928 1938 1939 1940 1951 1957 1959 1960 1983 2006 Architect Architects Barbara Bestor Barton Choy Craftsman Dion Neutra Gregory Ain Gustavo Gubel Harwell Hamilton Harris Leonardo Chalupowicz Los Angeles Historic-Cultural Monument Mack Sennett Michael Locke Moreno Highlands Primrose Hill R.M. Schindler Raphael Soriano Richard Neutra Rudolph Schindler Silver Lake Silver Lake Architecture Silver Lake Chronicles: Exploring an Urban Oasis in Los Angeles Silver Lake History Silver Lake Modern Silver Lake Neighborhood Council Southern California Institute of Architecture Spanish Colonial Revival Stephen Alan Siskind Streamline Moderne The Silver Lake News Treasures of Los Angeles Architecture University of Southern California Who's Who in Silver Lake William Kesling