Architect Don Holtz, Holtz Architects designed the contemporary style home in 2015. The three-bedroom, three-bath house in 2087 sq.ft. is currently (July 2015) on the market listed for sale for $1,299,000 and described in the listing as ” New architectural home on a tranquil street in the hills above Sunset Junction with incredible 180 degree views of Observatory, Silver Lake hills, and city lights. Spacious 3 bedroom, 2.5 baths, walk out patios, 2-car garage w/direct entry, and back yard with expansive trex deck. Custom high-end finishes throughout. Striking metal exterior siding and corner pocketing window system, pivoting metal and glass entry door, dramatic staircase with solid walnut treads, triple sliding exterior pocket doors on every level, gorgeous walnut floors, stained concrete entry area, and nest thermostat. Chef’s kitchen with separate full-size refrigerator and freezer, pro-rinse faucet, under-mount sink, quartz marble counter tops, and NSX 36″ professional convection 6 burner stovetop. Luxurious master suite with walkout patio, spa like bathroom with steam shower. This home showcases the best of Silver Lake: high design and finishes, tranquil street with incredible views, and steps from Sunset Junction”.
- 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm, July 18, 2017 – Silver Lake Library Presents – Mediation Workshop
- 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm, July 20, 2017 – Silver Lake Library Presents – Introduction to Digital Photography
- 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm, July 25, 2017 – Silver Lake Bohemia: A History; Book Talk at Griffith Park Adult Community Club
- 7:00 pm – 7:30 pm, July 25, 2017 – Silver Lake Library Presents – Piano Concert with the Andree-Ann Ensemble
- 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm, July 27, 2017 – Silver Lake History Explored: Book Talk at Whittier Public Library
"Who's Who" 1928 1936 1938 1939 1940 1951 1957 1959 1960 1983 2006 Architect Architects Barbara Bestor Barton Choy Craftsman Dion Neutra Gregory Ain Gustavo Gubel Harwell Hamilton Harris John Sofio Leonardo Chalupowicz Los Angeles Historic-Cultural Monument Mack Sennett Michael Locke Moreno Highlands Primrose Hill R.M. Schindler Raphael Soriano Richard Neutra Roscoe Arbuckle Rudolph Schindler Silver Lake Silver Lake Chronicles: Exploring an Urban Oasis in Los Angeles Silver Lake History Silver Lake Neighborhood Council Southern California Institute of Architecture Spanish Colonial Revival Streamline Moderne The Silver Lake News Treasures of Los Angeles Architecture University of Southern California Who's Who in Silver Lake William Kesling